What is Emotional Intelligence?
“Emotional intelligence is the ability to manage ourselves and our relationships with others so that we can live our intentions. Indeed, emotional intelligence is about making choices.” The EQ Difference: A Powerful Plan for Putting Emotional Intelligence to Work, by Adele B. Lynn, ©2005 Adele B. Lynn, page 7.
How Can You Grow in Emotional Intelligence (and in other ways)?
Working through the following files can help you to understand and grow in your emotional intelligence (and in other ways):
- EI – 1 – Emotional Intelligence Introduction Word file PDF file
- EI – 2 – Who You Are Now and Who You Want to Become Word file PDF file
- EI – 3 – Inventory Word file PDF file
- EI – 4 – Inventory Results Word file PDF file
- EI – 5 – Growth Plan – Steps to Sustainable Change Word file PDF file .
You might also want to ask a variety of others for feedback as you seek to develop a growth plan. One way to do this is through a 360-Evaluation. A few ideas for doing that – developed for leaders but easily adapted to other contexts – are in this 360 Feedback Tool: Word file PDF file .